Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wheewwww.....

What a hell of a week. I always wondered why people did not keep up their blogs, and I committed to update mine regularly, but work happens and I have had no time. This week was exhausting; 16 hour days, running from morning til night. My wife and kids thought I had dropped off the face of the earth. I have only been anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half away from home this week, but I might as well have been in Alaska. Wife is mad at "the man" for working me to death.

Next week is busy , but more of a normal schedule- off to St. Louis for a few days

Had an expensive day today. Broke down and bought a Sony LCD tv and PS3, and a tv stand, and a bookshelf. Spending money (that I dont have) like that gives such a rush- filling a void that I can't quite identify, but it is totally emotional. Unfortunately my wife and I are so in tune that we don't have that safety stop of the other spouse being the voice of reason. One way we justified this is that now we can rearrange our living room the way we wanted it. The old 300lb tv took up a whole corner, and the new one is alot more streamlined.

I have to work tomorrow night, training a group for next week. Sucks, because I dread it all day, plus I have some things I need to add to the training slides.

Well, wifes going to bed so I am going to follow suit.

No comments: