Monday, July 7, 2008

Why we chase

I am not a particularly driven type of person- Really not a type A, but not a solid type B. I have been stressing out about a project for work all weekend, procrastinated, determined not to give up MY time for the man. So after a sleepless night, I woke up at the BCOD(Butt Crack of Dawn) and started banging out drivel that might be adequate to meet the DEFINED needs of the project. I have a love hate relationship with work. I want to tell the taskmasters( assigners of much work- doers of very little) to take a flying leap, but the survivor inside me tells me to shut the hell up and do the work- path of least resistance. I do get some satisfaction from completing work, but to me almost no work I do seems completely finished.... HI HO, off to work I go....

No comments: